A great way to try out the Fimo Leather Effect Polymer Clay. It's an oven hardening polymer clay that has the look and feel of leather. It's easy to cut before or after curing in a home oven and you can even stitch it. We've included some instructions and top tips to help you make some different jewellery items with different patterns and effects.
The kit is available in 3 different colour ways so chose your favourite from:
- Nut, ochre and rust
- Lagoon, ochre and black
- Indigo, Ivory and black
In this kit you will find:
- Simple step-by-step instructions and top tips
- 3 x 56g packets of Fimo Leather Effect
- 2 x mini cutters
- 4 pairs of earring findings (2 stud and 2 hook)
- Selection jump rings in 4 sizes
- Necklace cord and 3 x keyrings
- Hair clip and 2 clips for bags or zips.
We have a couple of videos to help you make the most of this kit
- Fimo Leather Feather Earrings - https://youtu.be/NljbHQZfmtk (the previews shown on this page have been sped up 2 times so they were short enough to upload to the online shop- it is slower if you use the links below!).
- How to assemble fimo earrings - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=722jw855T8c&feature=youtu.be
If you don't already have some jewellery pliers we would advise buying a pair of round nose or snipe nose pliers to help you open and close the jump rings to assemble jewellery.
If you order this kit and can collect from Children's Scrapstore, select the Click & Collect option to purchase for £13.
By purchasing this kit, you're helping your local children's charity to deliver craft bags and art supplies to disadvantaged and vulnerable children across Bristol - thanks for helping!