This cute kit is packed with goodies to show you how to make your very own gingerbread figures from Fimo, the classic oven-bake polymer clay. Make the finished figures into jewellery, keyrings, badges or decorations for your tree. You can also use them to decorate cards and gift tags. Packaged beautifully in a reclaimed cardboard box, it would make the perfect festive gift for a crafty loved one, or a lovely treat for yourself over the winter period!
The kit contains:
- Simple step-by-step instructions
- Brown fimo
- Red fimo
- Pearl white fimo
- Small and large gingerbread figure stencil
- Fine needle to cut the fimo using the stencil
- 2 x Mini cutter for making holes
- 2 x brooch back
- Clear nylon for making hanging figures
- Sandpaper for gingerbread texture
- 2 x net textures and 2 x textured pig for other texture effects
You should be able to make at least 15 gingerbread figures from the materials in the kit, probably more!
If you order this kit and can collect from Children's Scrapstore, select the Click & Collect option to purchase for £12.99.
If you can't make it to our premises, don't worry - simply choose local delivery for £15.99 - look at our homepage to ensure you live within our deliverable areas.
By purchasing this kit, you're helping your local children's charity to deliver craft bags and art supplies to disadvantaged and vulnerable children across Bristol - thanks for helping!